Social Networking sites have been around since the 1990s(for those of you who thought Mark Zuckerberg invented the first, we have news for you).
The first social media site, SixDegrees, was born in 1997. But people hardly even remember that. This is because of Facebook, which reported around 2.3 billion monthly active users as of July 30(source: Facebook). It had shot up in users in 2004 and eventually grew to become the most widely used platform in the world for many years.
However many more such sites, like Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest, and Linkedin have sprung up and shot up in the user base.
Whatever the site may be, social media, in general, has been crucial in digital marketing. So crucial that it has its own category called <a website media marketing.
- Because social networks have a lot of diversity. They have people from different locations, races, genders, taste, communities, and cultures.
- Not only that, they are very addictive. A study in 2018 by SimiliarWeb says that Instagram users spend 53 minutes on the app daily and Facebook users spend 58 minutes.
- Social Networks are one of the fastest-growing industries in the world. So if your brand is active on one, you will grow fast too. Since being active on social media can help you build a good following explosively. This will ultimately lead to an increase in sales and brand recognition as well.
Tips and tricks to take your brand to the next level
So now you know how important these networks have become, and marketing for social media is the solution to being heard. But where shall you start? What shall you keep in mind to be a more popular, more trending entity in this realm? Here are a few tips and tricks we feel you should keep in mind to take your brand to the next level on these platforms.
- BE ACTIVE: How much ever we stress on this it isn’t enough. Be active, keep posting and churning out content, keep talking to your audience. Not only with your own audience but talk with other brands and people and their audiences as well. In real life, just sitting at home, doing nothing, and not being social is a destructive lifestyle.
The same is with your social media profile. If you don’t post good and interactive content regularly, you will lose out on panel followers instagram and you won’t get the required engagement and leads to take your brand higher in this world.
- Do your research: According to the Global Digital Report 2019- The number of social media users worldwide in 2019 is 3.484 billion, up 9% year-on-year. Nobody is the exact same among this number. With such a large amount of population being so diverse is on social media, posting random content won’t take you anywhere.
Do your research. Know what your product or brand is all about. Get an idea of what kind of a target audience you would benefit from. Their taste, preferences, behavior, etc is very valuable data. Get to know what niche will your brand belong to so you can have better quality content and your profile will rise.
- Find your platform and niche: Take a while and explore your options of social networks. Be it Linkedin, Instagram or Facebook, there are times where some brands can’t succeed on every popular social network. This is due to a number of factors like the nature of the brand’s product, the purpose of the social network, etc.
Once you realize which one is most suitable for you, find your niche on them. Start putting out content to attract a specific niche or cultivate a community.
- Provide value: We all know that providing maximum value to customers is the sole reason why customers won’t think twice before paying you for the product or the service. However, just teasing them and attracting them to your product or brand just won’t work.
You aren’t alone on social media. There are so many competitors out there providing the same services or products as you. Some of them could be scammy as well, and since many people have shared their experiences with scams all over the internet. As a result, people are skeptical when it comes to buying products or services.
Give value to your posts as well. The posts you make should distribute a certain amount of knowledge that will help others. This will not only make them happy but will make them realize that you do know your thing and you can be trusted. Not only with posts, but carry out campaigns where you distribute products or information. These will be in exchange for a very negligible price or just data entries.
- Engage on a personal level: While creating content, try making it such that your audience can relate to it in their lives. Like your products should solve a problem for a niche to be popular, the majority of your content should be the same. Try to be friends with your customers.
Get to know what they want with methods like surveys. Express your opinion about certain events like football, etc and give them an opportunity to express theirs too. Not only will this give you an excuse to interact with them, but somewhere down the line, you can also sell your products and services if you spot a need for it.
- Capitalize on your advertisements: Your ads let people know about your product or service on a large scale. They are important to create a want in your audience for your products or sales. However, mindlessly spending on ad spend will only drive you into a loss.
Make your ads smarter. They should appeal to different cultures but should sell one product. Also if possible, add emotion to your ads. Emotions sell, and studies show that people‘s brand decisions are based more on emotions. Also, emotional responses to ads are more influential on a person’s intent to buy than the content of an ad.
Keep these points in mind to ensure your brand is heard and gains a big and loyal audience. If you can’t have an impact on them, they won’t buy from you. That’s why we at Digitactix make efforts into content creation and social media marketing to make sure our client’s profiles are influential.
This makes sure they get the best return for every penny of investment they make into us.
<a website Us today to talk more about what your brand needs to get influential on the most suitable network.