Whether you want to start a new business or rebuild an existing business, raise the working capital, or buy new equipment, funds are mandatory. There are times in business when a business owner does not have adequate funds to meet up the requirements, and that is where a business loan from ZipLoan makes sense. A small business loan is a credit facility that helps owners by granting them access to quick, smooth, and hassle-free funds.
With Ziploan, you can avail a business loan in just 3 clicks.
Business Loan Features & Benefits
With business loans up to Rs. 7.5 lakh, small business owners can easily fund their business in just 3 days*. The funds can be used to improve the infrastructure, upgrade the equipment, maintain the existing inventory, get help with the working capital, or even expand business operations. When you secure a business loan from ZipLoan, you get access to a host of features, that includes the following.
- Easy Funding: ZipLoan offers business loans ranging from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 7.5 lakh that has a competitive interest rate with the period ranging from 1 to 3 years.
- Flexible Repayment: With Ziploan’s flexible repayment tenure option, the business owner can repay the short-term business loans as per his business revenue.
- Unsecured Business Loans: ZipLoan offers collateral-free loans, i.e. there is no need to provide asset with us to avail the funds. This gives business owners flexibility access to SME lending who earlier could not get access due to unavailability of an asset.
- Online Loan Application: The business owners have the convenience to apply for an online business loan. Even we provide flexibility to avail a business loan with our mobile
MSMEs these days can avail MSME loans. MSMEs in India often face hard times in getting a business loan. Their requirements are small, whereas most lenders, be it banks or financial institutions or NBFCs, offer business loans of significant amounts. Our business loan starts from Rs. 1 lakh to meet any of their smallest needs. MSME loan schemes are strategically designed to meet businesses needs of working capital requirements, cash flow requirements, buy new types of equipment, etc.
There is minimal documentation that is required to avail a Business Loan from Ziploan and process the loan. Documentation required to avail a business loan serve as proof for the information provided. The business owner can upload the soft copies of the documents on Ziploan’s website or mobile App. The following are the documents required:
- PAN Card
- Bank statement (previous 9 months)
- ITR of the last 2 years
- House and business place address proof
With Ziploan, you get the flexibility to avail a business loan in just 3 clicks
- Step 1- Submit Application - Fill the business loan application form.
- Step 2- Upload Documents – Provide us with some basic details (personal and business) Upload digital copies of your documents in a single step process for verification.
- Step 3- Get Sanctioned – Our executive will call him to assist in the further application process.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get a business loan?
To avail a small business loan, the business owner can visit our Ziploan’s website and fill the loan application form online. Or he can also apply through our mobile loan app.
Who can get a business loan?
Any business owner with more than 2 years i business can avail an SME loan from us.
What documents will I require to get a business loan?
The following are the documents required to apply for a business loan:
PAN, Bank statement (previous 9 months), ITR of previous 2 years, House and business place address proof.
What is the maximum loan can I get for my business?
The maximum business loan amount that is offered is Rs. 7.5 lakhs.